|1. Identify and provide technical assistance to affiliates, local agencies, independent contractors on best practice guidance, policy, procedures, compliance etc. utilizing various tools and methods. |
2. Identify needs, collaborate with colleagues to contribute to the development of materials, and provide for ongoing training to be provided to the network of children service providers ensuring that services are delivered according to recognized child welfare standards and in accordance with the agency contract.
3. Interpret and comprehend various documents outlining details of case specific issues provided to summarize case history and child's needs, and communicating these issues in detail to support the local workers ability to deliver services quickly comprehensively in a safe and secure manner.
4. Create, complete and contribute to various documents to be provided to partner programs/affiliates, including monitoring visit reports, quality assurance reviews, child specific service plans, post 18 plans, FR visits, ISP, SIRs, safety plans, action plans, quarterly, annual etc. ensuring all reports are completed and submitted in accordance with Federal requirements and professional standards.
5. Conduct annual monitoring visits to affiliate programs to assess compliance with corrective actions and recommendations from annual monitoring. Lead point of contact for programmatic and child specific needs. Collaborate with Quality Assurance Coordinator on planning annual monitoring trips to assess program functioning.
6. Identify needs for corrective action plans, development of corrective action plan in collaboration with Asst. Dir. and partners to ensure compliance, safety, security concerns.
7. Host conference calls between LIRS, Federal entities, and local partners includes providing monthly updates on programs, cases, coordinating issues of concern, communicating challenges, troubleshooting systemic issues and crisis management.
8. Professional consultant within the decision making process for referrals to higher levels of care with the child's best interest at the center.
9. Keep comprehensive, detailed records and maintain up-to-date database entries within CSCMS.
10. Coordinate regular effective collaboration with ORR, USCCB and other partners engaged in service provision to unaccompanied children on various tasks (publications, research, conferences, etc.).
11. Report to Children's Services team on developing trends, best practices and challenges as they emerge within assigned regions.
12. Engagement in agency -wide activities and initiatives including all-staff meetings, working groups or task forces and implementation of strategic initiatives.
13. Engagement in ongoing professional development.
14. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.