Program Coordinator for Data & Client Strategies
|January 28, 2019 - February 11, 2019|
|Benefits:||An excellent benefits package is offered. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
If you are passionate about transforming communities with a mission-driven organization, then we have the opportunity for you!
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS), is seeking a Program Coordinator for Data & Client Strategies who will coordinate and support database management, data integrity, compliance monitoring, and program outcomes reporting for Preferred Communities (PC), a program of the U.S. Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR). S/he will facilitate proactive, data-informed decision-making by working with colleagues and partners to ensure ongoing and smart program improvements are made.
|Duties:||• Lead and oversee extendedReach database usage, development, and data collection for ORR Preferred Communities|
• Primary point of contact for intra-agency collaboration with the LIRS IT Department
• Compile semi-annual data reports to ORR
• Provide ongoing training and technical assistance to the program affiliate network on the utilization of the extendedReach database and any reporting issues
• Coordinate monthly LIRS program meetings to assess data for trends in client outcomes and to facilitate data-informed decision making
• Manage ORR Exception Enrollment Request process on an as-needed basis
• Conduct and manage program monitoring visits as assigned
• Gather overall understanding and assessment of the resettlement environment as well as identify trends, areas of strength, best practices, and challenges as LIRS improves strategies of integration
• Work collaboratively with Refugee and Migrant Services' subunits, departments within LIRS and Technical Assistance partners to learn and share resources and best practices
• Other duties as assigned
|Qualifications:||• Undergraduate degree in social work, public health, social sciences, non-profit management or related field|
• A minimum of three (3) years of experience in non-profits, immigration and/or social services programs
• Experience with data maintenance, database management, and visualizing data, as well as excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis
• Personal interest in facilitating the smart use of data to identify program trends and solutions to improve both technical assistance to affiliates, and client outcomes for refugees and migrants
• Experience working with refugees, immigrants or limited English speakers desired
• Experience in interpreting contract compliance, developing and delivering training, and providing technical assistance to service providers and staff desired
• Ability to write and edit reports and clearly interpret technical requirements
• Ability to establish effective relationships with colleagues and partners, local and national
• Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to details
• Experience with Zoho Reports, SQL or similar business intelligence tools preferred but not required
• Deep commitment to LIRS' core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners
• Experience with and commitment to working in a diverse workforce
• Valid Driver's License required
• Ability and willingness to travel 15% of time
Headquartered in Baltimore's beautiful Inner Harbor, with offices in Washington, DC, Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS) is a national faith-based organization with a 79-year history, a budget of $58 million per year, and approximately 90 headquarters staff.
LIRS is widely-recognized for its expertise in implementing federal programs on behalf of refugees and migrants living within the borders of the United States. Working with and through partners across the country, LIRS resettles refugees, reunites children with their families or provides loving homes for them, conducts policy advocacy, and pursues humanitarian alternatives to the immigration detention system.
To be considered, please submit resume and cover letter by COB on Monday, February 11, 2019 via http://lirs.iapplicants.com/ViewJob-773867.html. For more information about LIRS, please visit www.lirs.org.
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.