Program Coordinator for Data, Monitoring and Quality
|March 12, 2019 - March 26, 2019|
|Benefits:||An excellent benefits package is offered. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
If you are passionate about transforming communities with a mission-driven organization, then we have the opportunity for you!
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS), is seeking a Program Coordinator for Data, Monitoring and Quality who will work with the Assistant Director to plan and organize data, monitoring, and quality assurance activities. S/He will contribute to all internal quality control, onsite monitoring, desk monitoring, and evaluation of partners. S/He will analyze outcomes and assist LIRS partners with maintaining compliance with federal and state policies. The Coordinator for Data, Monitoring, and Quality equips partner staff with useful tools and supportive feedback for improving their practice in welcoming unaccompanied children into foster care or family reunification.
|Duties:||• Provide support to Program Managers and Assistant Director in oversight of program quality and quality assessment tools. |
• Maintain and update Policies and Procedures (P&P) and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Manuals.
• Conduct ongoing desk monitoring of each family reunification or foster care program.
• Review and refine onsite and desk monitoring protocols, developing tools to meet federal and state government guidelines and LIRS best practices.
• Support the family reunification or foster care team with the management of onsite monitoring schedules and activities.
• Support program managers with the creation and follow up of corrective action plans and program development plans.
• Collect and track programmatic outcomes data and ensure data integrity.
• Assist with quarterly and annual reports for funders.
• Recommend programmatic decisions to be made by LIRS and its partners based on sound data and consistency with child welfare best practices.
• Survey youth served and external stakeholders regarding LIRS's impact on their work or lives.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of work experience in data analysis or human services program support or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience conducting program monitoring and oversight, and implementing oversight tools and protocols desired.
• Possess analytical reasoning, ability to interpret and evaluate complex information, while identifying patterns and essential issues.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and manage collaborative partnerships among various systems.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
• Ability and willingness to travel to sites and attend relevant conferences up to 10%.
• Deep commitment to LIRS's core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners.
Headquartered in Baltimore's beautiful Inner Harbor, with offices in Washington, DC, Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS) is a national faith-based organization with a 79-year history, a budget of $58 million per year, and approximately 90 headquarters staff.
LIRS is widely-recognized for its expertise in implementing federal programs on behalf of refugees and migrants living within the borders of the United States. Working with and through partners across the country, LIRS resettles refugees, reunites children with their families or provides loving homes for them, conducts policy advocacy, and pursues humanitarian alternatives to the immigration detention system.
To be considered, please submit resume and cover letter by COB on March 26, 2019. For more information about LIRS, please visit www.lirs.org.
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.