If you are passionate about transforming communities with a mission-driven organization, then we have the opportunity for you!
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS), is seeking a Program Manager for Data and Client Strategies who will work with the Assistant Director to coordinate and support database management, data integrity, compliance monitoring andn program outcomes reporting for LIRS' work on the border. S/he will facilitate proactive, data-informed decision-making by working with colleagues and partners to ensure ongoing and smart program improvements are made.
• Undergraduate degree in social work, public health, social sciences, non-profit management or related field
• Three (3) years of experience in non-profits, immigration and/or social services programs desired
• Experience with data maintenance, database management, and visualizing data, as well as excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis
• Personal interest in facilitating the smart use of data to identify program trends and solutions to improve both technical assistance to affiliates, and client outcomes for refugees and migrants.
• Experience working with refugees, immigrants or limited English speakers desired
• Experience in interpreting contract compliance, developing and delivering training, and providing technical assistance to service providers and staff desired
• Ability to write and edit reports and clearly interpret technical requirements
• Ability to establish effective relationships with colleagues and partners, local and national
• Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to details
• Experience with Zoho Reports, SQL or similar business intelligence tools preferred but not required
• Deep commitment to LIRS' core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners
• Experience with and commitment to working in a diverse workforce
• Valid Driver's License required
• Ability and willingness to travel 15% of time
Headquartered in Baltimore's beautiful Inner Harbor, with offices in Washington, DC, Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS) is a national faith-based organization with a 80-year history, a budget of $58 million per year, and approximately 80 headquarters staff.
LIRS is widely-recognized for its expertise in implementing federal programs on behalf of refugees and migrants living within the borders of the United States. Working with and through partners across the country, LIRS resettles refugees, reunites children with their families or provides loving homes for them, conducts policy advocacy, and pursues humanitarian alternatives to the immigration detention system.
To be considered, please submit resume and cover letter by COB on June 21, 2019. For more information about LIRS, please visit www.lirs.org.
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.