Program Manager for Monitoring and Evaluation
|Benefits:||Excellent Benefit Package Offered|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||If you are passionate about transforming communities with a mission-driven organization, then we have the opportunity for you!|
Reporting to the Assistant Director for Foster Care, the Program Manager for Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E PM) conducts onsite monitoring visits for all program sites at least one time per year.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Coordinate and conduct pre-services training for all Shelter and TFC field staff
- Create and facilitate online and in person trainings using interactive video conferencing and presentations to inform field and HQ staff of the most recent standards and policies and procedures regarding residential care for UC
- Conduct desk and site monitoring for all shelter and TFC programs including reviewing case physical files and personnel files, conducting individual interviews with program staff, accompanying case managers on visits to foster care homes, and inspecting residential programs for compliance with all ORR policies and procedures
- Evaluating the data collected during monitoring and writing reports to detail the outcomes of the monitoring visits.
- Requesting corrective action plans from sites as necessary.
- In consult with AD for Foster Care, recommending additional training for program sites if needed.
- Compiling quarterly statistical reports to submit to ORR.
- Assist with writing proposals for existing and new programs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master's degree in Social Work or related Behavioral Health Science is required
- Minimum of 3 years' progressive experience in program management serving children and families required
- 2 years progressive experiences in federal grant management including subrecipient monitoring required
- Experience in nonprofit governance, administration, grants management and compliance.
- Excellent writing skills required
- Deep commitment to LIRS' core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners
Special Position Requirements
- Licensed or license eligible strongly preferred
- Spanish language ability strongly preferred
- Up to 50% travel Required
- Valid drivers license required
- Must be able to pass an FBI background check as well as a CA/N check for every state in which they have resided in the last five years.
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS) is a national faith-based organization with an 80-year history, a budget of over $55 million per year, and over 80 headquarters staff. Widely recognized for our expertise in implementing federal programs on behalf of refugees and migrants in the United States,LIRS resettles refugees, reunites children with their families or provides loving homes for them, conducts policy advocacy, and advances the protection and rights of vulnerable migrants.
Headquartered in the beautiful Inner Harbor of downtown Baltimore we provide services nationwide through a network of affiliates.