HS/PRS Regional Supervisor - TX
|Benefits:||Excellent Benefit Package Offered|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
If you are passionate about transforming communities with a mission-driven organization, then we have the opportunity for you!
This position is available in Texas: candidates in the Houston area are preferred.
The HS/PRS Regional Supervisor will provide supervision to case management staff and supportive case management services to unaccompanied immigrant children released from federal custody.
- Perform ongoing supervision of case management activities. Ensuring staff are providing services in compliance with ORR policies and procedures
- Submit detailed and thorough documentation in compliance with LIRS policies and procedures.
- Utilize social work best practices for thorough assessments of child\'s progress and services provided.
- Participate in ongoing supervision and conduct clinical supervision of assigned Case Managers.
- Inform supervisor about trends, challenges, and successes in working with the population.
- Participate in LIRS trainings on cultural competence, service provision, and LIRS policies and procedures.
- Provide ongoing support to case management staff and ensure staff are in compliance with ORR, LIRS, and state policies and procedures.
- Oversee quality documentation submission by staff, in compliance with LIRS policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master\'s degree in social work, or other relevant degree or equivalent experience;
- Professional license or license eligible
- At least three years of experience with child welfare programs
- Experience providing administrative supervision and clinical supervision to case managers
- Knowledge of community resources and ability to connect families to community services
- Excellent clinical and crisis intervention skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical assessment and analysis skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to travel to home visits and other service agencies to serve the client
- Knowledge of and experience working with refugee or immigrant children preferred
- Cross-cultural or international experience preferred
Special Position Requirements
- Fluency in Spanish required
- Up to 50% travel Required
- Valid driver\'s license required
- Must be able to pass an FBI background check as well as a CA/N check for every state in which they have resided in the last five years.
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS) is a national faith-based organization with an 80-year history, a budget of over $55 million per year, and over 80 headquarters staff.
Widely recognized for our expertise in implementing federal programs on behalf of refugees and migrants in the United States, LIRS resettles refugees, reunites children with their families or provides loving homes for them, conducts policy advocacy, and advances the protection and rights of vulnerable migrants.
Headquartered in the beautiful Inner Harbor of downtown Baltimore we provide services nationwide through a network of affiliates.