Senior Program Manager for Quality Assurance
|Location:||Remote, All States|
|Benefits:||Excellent Benefit Package Offered|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
If you are passionate about transforming communities with a mission-driven organization, then we have the opportunity for you!
This position may be located remotely but preference will be given to qualified local candidates.
Reporting to the Assistant Director for Foster Care, the Senior Program Manager for Quality Assurance is responsible for the programmatic and operational management of monitoring and evaluation services for LIRS and provides vision and leadership to ensure quality service provision and coordination of services to UAC. This role closely collaborates with the Assistant Director and Director for Children's Services to ensure the successful expansion of high-quality services at LIRS and partner agencies.
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS) is a national faith-based organization with an 80-year history, a budget of over $55 million per year, and over 80 headquarters staff. Widely recognized for our expertise in implementing federal programs on behalf of refugees and migrants in the United States,LIRS resettles refugees, reunites children with their families or provides loving homes for them, conducts policy advocacy, and advances the protection and rights of vulnerable migrants.
Headquartered in the beautiful Inner Harbor of downtown Baltimore we provide services nationwide through a network of affiliates. We offer flexible work hours, excellent benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, professional development funds, and a 403(b) with organizational match.
- Oversees monitoring and evaluation of program sites to ensure that activities and staff are consistent with their adherence to LIRS's and ORR's mission and vision, regulations, structure, policies and procedures.
- Coordinates desk and site monitoring for foster care programs including reviewing case physical files and personnel files, conducting individual interviews with program staff, accompanying case managers on visits to foster care homes, and inspecting residential programs for compliance with all ORR policies and procedures
- Identifies areas of need and manages the creation and facilitation of online and in person trainings and technical assistance using interactive video conferencing and presentations to inform field and HQ staff of the most recent standards and policies and procedures regarding ORR and LIRS compliance for residential care of UC
- Manages Corrective Action Plans and Program Development Plans of partners
- Completes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Remains knowledgeable of all federal government and LIRS/CFS guidelines, policies and procedures related to Foster Care, and provides guidance to partners and staff regarding the interpretation and execution of applicable ORR regulations.
- Coordinates the compilation and dissemination of policies and procedures including a policies and procedure manual, quick reference guides, and any additional updates/guidance by ORR or LIRS.
- Ensures data quality and program compliance with contractual and reporting requirements
- Develops new program proposals in coordination with direct foster care providers and States.
- Assists with launch of new programs, ensuring quality staff and foster parent training and preparation of community partners that will work with the population (i.e. schools, medical/mental health care providers).
- Manage the implementation and on-going compliance in preventing, detecting and responding to sexual abuse and sexual harassment.
- Master's degree in the behavioral sciences, human services, or social service field with a minimum of five years of experience in and knowledge of child welfare systems, principles, practices and emerging trends.
- Minimum of 3 years' administrative supervisory experience
- Experience working with diverse client populations, particularly immigrants and refugees
- Experience using ETO preferred
- Experience in program development, administration and budget oversight.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Deep commitment to LIRS' core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners
Special Position Requirements
- Licensed or license eligible strongly preferred
- Spanish language ability strongly preferred
- Up to 25% travel Required
- Valid driver's license required
- Must be able to pass an FBI background check as well as a CA/N check for every state in which they have resided in the last five years.