HS/PRS Program Officer for Monitoring and Evaluation
|Location:||Baltimore, All States|
|Benefits:||Excellent Benefit Package Offered|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||If you are passionate about transforming communities with a mission-driven organization, then we have the opportunity for you!|
Reporting to the Associate Director for Family Reunification, the HSPRS Program Officer for Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E PO) conducts onsite monitoring visits for all program sites at least one time per year and coordinates monthly quality assurance activities.
This position can be remote with occasional trips to Baltimore as needed.
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS) is a national faith-based organization with an 80-year history, a budget of over $55 million per year, and over 80 headquarters staff. Widely recognized for our expertise in implementing federal programs on behalf of refugees and migrants in the United States,LIRS resettles refugees, reunites children with their families or provides loving homes for them, conducts policy advocacy, and advances the protection and rights of vulnerable migrants.
Headquartered in the beautiful Inner Harbor of downtown Baltimore we provide services nationwide through a network of affiliates. We offer flexible work hours, excellent benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, professional development funds, parental leave and a 403(b) with organizational match.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Conduct desk and on-site monitoring for all Home Study and Post Release Services providers including reviewing case physical files and personnel files, conducting individual interviews with program staff, accompanying case manages on visits to clients for compliance with all ORR policies and procedures.
- Evaluate the data collected during monitoring and writing reports to detail the outcomes of the monitoring visits.
- Request corrective action plans from sites as necessary and support improvement plans.
- Compiling quarterly statistical reports to submit to ORR.
- Assist with writing proposals for existing and new programs.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master\'s degree in Social Work or related Behavioral Health Science is required
- Minimum of 3 years\' progressive experience in program management serving children and families required
- 2 years progressive experiences in federal grant management including subrecipient monitoring required
- Experience in nonprofit governance, administration, grants management and compliance.
- Excellent writing skills required
- Deep commitment to LIRS\' core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners
Special Position Requirements
- Licensed or license eligible strongly preferred
- Spanish language ability strongly preferred
- Up to 50% travel Required
- Valid driver\'s license required
- Must be able to pass an FBI background check as well as a CA/N check for every state in whichthey have resided in the last five years.